- Having a half-day for students gave me time to call parents to remind them about BtSN and make alternate arrangements as needed.
- Only had to talk one student-parent combination out of a panic about SBAR and conjunctive grading, and succeeded! There is to be no panicking and no tears in Physics.
- Did get to have a few in-depth conversations with both current and former parents.
- Dinner buffet at Sona (Maplewood, NJ) was delicious as usual. The lemon-coriander soup was especially tasty.
- Not all of my students have signed up for Edmodo (partly because of the power/internet outages we've had), so I didn't have parent codes for all the parents.
- Did not reach all the parents.