Thursday, November 17, 2011

Long Time No Blog

I've been neglecting my blogging. Not because I haven't been reflecting. Not because I don't remember how good blogging is for processing and reflection, but just, well, Ashleigh Brilliant's quote about days ganging up on me feels about right.

We've just started Constant Acceleration, and I'm wrestling with trying to separate the standards far enough to write quiz questions that test the understanding associated with only one standard. To make matters more complicated, all three tracks use the same curriculum and standards but need different levels of question and I am expected to adjust the definition of "mastery" so that students in all levels are challenged but not overwhelmed. Here's what I have so far for CAPM: CAPM Standards Rubric

Quote: "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days sneak up on me at once." (Or something to that effect.)

No comments: